Welcome to Lavers Hill K-12 College
Welcome to Lavers Hill K-12 College – a friendly rural school, high up in the Otway Ranges.
We offer an individualised learning program for every student – based on our school values of respect, resilience, integrity, humour & equality.
Have a look around and let us know if we can help.
Thanks go to Tom Gilbert and Jan Ratcliff who were responsible for organising the arrival of our new school pets, guinea pigs ‘Mouse’ and ‘Two-Tone’.
They are receiving ...
Term 4 – Week 10
- · Sun hats are compulsory this term.
- · After school swimming lessons now running
- · Breakfast Club
- · Nude Food is back!
- · Secondhand items of uniform available at the Office
· Aire River Picnic Ground Activity
· Colour FUN Day - Fundraiser for Endangered Animals
· Trees Adventure Otway Park- Yeodene YR K to 9
· Year 6 Graduation Dinner 3.15 -4.30pm Roadhouse
· Volunteers Morning Brunch 11.45am
· Presentation Day 1pm in Gym
· RSPCA Fundraiser Day / Casual Dress
· Term 4 ends
· School holidays
· Christmas Day
The shape of the week-long program we’re developing at present is about walking on the land following the songlines.
The journey will start at Colac off the train, follow ...
It was an eventful animal filled adventure Zoe, Mark, Andrew, Ethan and Dakota found themselves on the week before last. After a wee bus trip into the city ...
On Monday 27th February we were very privileged to have two of Geelong’s finest footballers here to teach the students football drills and skills.
Daniel Menzle & Jake ...
Splash!!!! The water went as Willie blew the whistle. First it was butterfly, the water was splashing everywhere I didn’t do it because I haven’t learnt butterfly yet. ...
The Year 7 and 8 went to the Grampians for our camp. We learnt about Aboriginals and got to throw some boomerangs, we also climbed Boronia peak and ...
Thanks for all your help with R U OK? Day.
Here is a photo our human R U OK? on the oval! Special thanks to Melissa & the Year ...